BlogHeaderPic

Monday, June 04, 2007

I Have My Own YouTube Vid??

Just came across this video recently, and you can't imagine my massive surprise.

I've seen fan remixes on various subjects on YouTube, so it's a trip for me to find out that I now have one of my own.

If you're the guy who created this vid, thank you, and please don't hesitate to get in touch.

BTW if you're curious "What is Foundations??" -- here is your answer.......

"Foundations" is basically the SuperConference that I refined for over 4 years, running it in multiple cities all over the world. It's the one that you've read about over the years in all the Reviews.

If you've never thought about getting product of this nature before then give it a shot, as it's frigging cool and novel and you learn a lot -- all for relatively inexpensive.

What you get when you order it is a high quality, HD video recording that cost us an absurd amount of money to produce (if you produce videos then you know what I'm talking about) -- which IMO has the absolutely essential info for any guy looking to get good with women.

I pretty much designed it to be stripped of all the fluff and over-analysis and zoned in on the stuff that I personally consider to be specifically the most high impact.

I'd say that it falls somewhere between "Old RSD" and "New RSD" -- and what I like about it is that it's basically all the most "tried and tested" stuff that I know will always be relevant and used by the best guys, while bridging into the new stuff that you read about on this blog.

Yes, you CAN figure this stuff out on your own -- however by getting the program you're basically being taken by the hand and having it spoon-fed to you in an entertaining fashion, as quickly and easily as possible.

I find that programs of these types are most appreciated by guys who don't have time to sort through the messy room of disorganized information scattered throughout the internet.

I also find that guys looking for an instant magic pill to "fix" them do NOT appreciate these programs, however I think that's more common knowledge these days so that's very rare.

The one thing that I can guarantee about is it that it is *definitely* the hottest and most results-producing product that came out in the past year, and also, that if for any reason it's "not for you" that there's a 100% no-questions-asked guarantee on it.

Every bootcamp I run, product I'm releasing, or book I'm going to be coming out with ASSUMES that you're famliar with what's covered in "Foundations" -- which is important because I always want to work through new content, as opposed to rehashing for stragglers as is so common these days.

"Foundations" also has a 2 hour run-through of concepts from "The Blueprint" in the final two discs, where you see me get all teary-eyed and emotional, which seems to get rave reviews from the people who've seen it.

Click on THIS COOL LINK right now while it's hot in your mind if you want to learn more about it.

I also want to thank all the people here who've ordered it already, as it supports our organization a great deal and allows us to keep producing higher and higher quality programs and products.

BTW I've also got a few articles in the pipeline. Thought I'd share this just to keep the blog current and let y'all know I'm still alive... :)

Any questions, let me know.......

Tyler

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good video. Good representation of the product.

Tyler...you could use a bit of a makeover, dude. Sorry to be negative.

Anonymous said...

Yep. Hands down one of the best products out there in this field. I'm almost ashamed of saying i've watced it 3 times by now and it's funny how you pick up on small details on every watch that you missed the first time around as you get more experience under ur belt...

Anonymous said...

Dude, u do a great job!

Your Stuff is almost all the time drop dead interesting!

Anonymous said...

makeover?! what are you talking about dude. just by that comment it's obvious you haven't seen Foundations nor understand what RSD is really about.

Anonymous said...

I'm not ashamed of watching it in any way whatsoever. I will agree that I love how I can watch the Foundations again after months of not looking at it, and each nuance and concept will further enhance my game and make this area of my life more complete. I've never seen any product (dating or otherwise) continuously offer value like that. Keep it up Tyler!

FindingLove said...

cool dvd set. I really like the last 2 dvds. I hope the transformations dvd series comes out soon.

Anonymous said...

transformations?... naw bring on the blueprint dvds! those final two discs of foundations are like *click click click* can practically feel the neurons in my head forming new deep grooves instantaneously...you say its not a magic pill, those final two discs were for me...much like eckhart tolle has been for you i'd imagine tyler.

don't worry bout his make-over guys, ol tyler assures us he's gonna have short hair and ripped abs by the time the blueprint dvds come out...how's that 6-pack coming along bro?

Anonymous said...

love the shameless plug.
;)..

yea dude that vid is the shit!! thats the shit on my ipod to gee me up when i go out. theres two of em as well..
nice songs lose yourself and that MI soundtrack one.. good old limp bizkit.

question, how long is transformations? how much of it is you compared to the rest? im totally gonna buy it, is it 8 dvds again? is a fair chunk of you and then the rest is split seeings as you the figure head dude? neways id love to kno.

Anonymous said...

ha..that vid is pretty rockin'.. welcome to the world of youtube..lol.

i love the foundations because it's all based on real world experience...everything is so simple yet so effective when you start applying it ~ no keyboard jockey/armchair BS

Matty said...

FOUNDATIONS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SEMINAR I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Just today on the ride home from school I listened to it for probably the 5th time.

Instead of going into my house and continuing with my busy schedule I sat in my car for an extra hour and finished up the seminar.

Its like watching a really DEEP movie... The more you watch it, the more you understand it, and the more it becomes part of your life.

Amazing program!

Anonymous said...

This is just the remix of the first disc... there's another one out there with the remix to the 2nd disc to the tune of Mission Impossible theme music. It's equally fn awesome.

Anonymous said...

Haha Awesome stuff! Really inspiring!

Anyway, Tyler's right. If you're looking for a magic pill, then you wont enjoy this product.

Thing I like about Foundations is its simplicity. There aren't any freakin complicated tactics like trying to #close by talking about some amazing party then change the topic then invite the girl to the party afterward. This stuff shouldn't be that hard.

Using complicated things just keeps me in my head.

Anonymous said...

I think the long hair looks cool. It's more natural and authentic. It is more in alignment with what he's going for than if he were to make a huge deal out of getting perfectly trimmed, gelled hair, worrying about whether or not to cut it every 2 weeks like most dudes.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your contributions tyler, rock on! UWO ownz queens.. you know that ;)

Anonymous said...

ya you know, you have it together better than any other "guru" dude for real. Too bad this post was just a sales page...I love you're stuff though, and will buy your damm book once the thing EVER comes out.

Anonymous said...

i've asked the dude to make more remixes of Foundations, but he just doesn't seem to have the time anymore, he is probably around laying more and more chicks.

Anonymous said...

I really wonder if it's the same 'anonymous' KJ guy worshipping TD like the second coming of the Messiah...

-J

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boXH-YhJp_s
is a link to the 2nd one.... !!

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing stuff that has helped me a ton. Some guys in London I met said that they walked around with a two week high after watching it. Crazy shit. Props!

BTW, Tyler, you totally need to lose the gut and clean that shit up! haha

Anonymous said...

Real Social Dynamics rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very coooooooool program I wish it was cheaper. I got a high just watching that vid. If it was cheaper I would definitely buy it.

Anonymous said...

I love this youtube vid. I used it like a mantra during my 30 day challenge. Its a great reminder of basics.